YOGA NIGHT Special End-Of-Semester Event
UNIQUE Programs at Sacramento State is pleased to announce a special Yoga Night on Thursday, November 21st. This FREE event takes place at 7:30pm in The Wellness recreation and health center, or The Well, on campus.
This Yoga Night special event is a 90-minute session of yoga, of a fitness level appropriate for broad ranges of athletic to beginner participants. As a special closing out of the Fall 2019 semester event, this Yoga Night is meant to lessen the stresses of the Sacramento State students and broader community prior to finals weeks and the winter session break to follow.
This event is co-sponsored with The Wellness center on campus, also known as The Well. The Well is the recreation and student health and counseling service open to Sac State students for a majority of their broad health and recreational needs.
This event is an all-inclusive event that is open to anyone interested within the Sacramento State University and broader community. Registration for this event is on the MindBody smart phone app.
This event is free admission. For more information on upcoming UNIQUE events, visit www.SacStateUNIQUE.com.
For more information regarding The Wellness center, please refer to their website, www.TheWellAtSacState.com.
6000 J St.
Sacramento, CA 95819
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Monday, Nov 25, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 26, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 10, 6:00 PM
- More Events at California State University, Sacramento
- Saturday, Nov 23, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Nov 21, 6:00 PM
- More Events on November 21, 2019
- Thursday, Nov 21, 12:00 PM
- AIACV 2020 Chapter Election & Tour of Sac State University Union at Sacramento State University Union - Cottonwood Suite 3 (2nd Floor)Thursday, Nov 21, 5:30 PM