Weekend Excursion Train Rides on the Sacramento Southern Railroad
Presenting the only train ride experience behind an authentic, historic locomotive in the Sacramento region, California State Parks and the California State Railroad Museum & Foundation are proud to offer history-rich weekend excursion trains on the Sacramento Southern Railroad that begin on April 4 & 5. Each weekend through September guests can take excursion train rides along the picturesque Sacramento River and Old Sacramento Waterfront pulled by either the vintage steam locomotive Granite Rock No. 10 or a historic diesel locomotive, depending on the weekend. Tickets are available in advance at www.californiarailroad.museum/visit/excursion-train-rides or can be purchased in-person starting at 10:30 a.m. the day of the train ride (based on availability). Weekend excursion trains depart from the Central Pacific Railroad Freight Depot (on Front between J & K Streets).
Cost: $15 for adults, $8 for youths (ages 6-17), and ages five and under ride free
2200 Front St.
Sacramento, CA 95818
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, July 19, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday, August 15, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday, August 22, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, June 28, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Tuesday, Oct 6, 9:00 AM
- Families Belong Together: Rally Protesting ICE in State Capital at US Citizenship and Immigration ServicesTuesday, Jun 30, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, May 31, 9:00 AM
- More Events at California Automobile Museum
- Sunday, Jun 21, 10:00 AM
- More Events on June 14, 2020
- Sunday, Jun 14, 12:00 PM
- Sunday, Jun 14, 10:00 PM
- Sunday, Jun 14, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.