Soil Born Farms American River Ranch
Saturday at the Farm
Taste and purchase fresh-from-the-field produce, delicious baked goods and organic coffee. We have a unique selection of practical gifts and tools for cooks and gardeners. You will find sustainable items to support a healthy lifestyle and the Earth including culinary and medicinal herbs, handcrafted garden boxes and quality organic seeds. Purchase a limited-edition Home Grown T-shirt and USA-made ceramic Soil Born Farms mugs. Proceeds support the restoration and development of the American River Ranch Center for Food, Health & the Environment.
Farmstand Season Dates:
April 6 through December 14
April 6 through May 11 (9am to 1pm)
May 18 through December 14 (8am to 12:30pm)
Winter Pop-ups Farnstand info:
Everything you love about Saturday at the Farm plus a campfire!
For details about activities for each Saturday, visit soilborn.org.
The following dates are weather-dependent and subject to cancellation.
9am to 1pm (winter hours)
· March 9 Farmstand and Wellness Symposium urban healing retreat
· March 23 Farmstand and Spring Gardening Clinic free classes
Don't Miss Opening Day of the Farmstand April 6
Saturday at the Farm and Spring Plant Sale with CNPS Elderberry Nursery
Phone: (916) 363-9685
Event url: soilborn.org/feed-people/enjoy-our-produce/
2140 Chase Dr
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 28, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, September 21, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday, October 5, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Sep 21, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 5:30 PM