Palo Alto Networks: Workshop: Investigate and hunt threats with Cortex XDR
Threat hunting is a core part of a security analyst’s day-to-day routine. You need an edge to find the most sophisticated threats, understand how they got in, hunt them across the organization and drive quick response.
We’re here to help. Join our special hands-on investigation and threat hunting workshop to boost your skills and walk away with a clear plan you can take back to your organization.
In this half-day workshop, you’ll get hands-on experience using Cortex XDR™ to stop sophisticated attacks by:
- Creating custom rules to alert on suspicious behavior
- Accelerating threat hunting with enriched, contextualized data
- Quicky investigating the root cause and attack chain of endpoint alerts
- Applying machine learning and behavioral analytics to find the most elusive threats
This session is ideal for security analysts of all experience levels, including security operations staff, incident responders and threat hunters.
Cost: price 1 USD 0.00
4422 Y Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- Saturday, Nov 9, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 17, 10:00 AM