No Regrets (Relationship Conversation)
T.K.I (Talk.Konnect.Ignite) is founded by Kurt and Shonda McCray, son-in-law and daughter of Apostle Beverly Motley, the apostle of Jesus Lord Mission Ministries Intl. We are excited to have you come and experience the love and energy of this married couple. Talk.Konnect.Ignite is visiting us from Charlotte NC, you do not want to miss this amazing and fun couple.
T.K.I proudly present "No Regrets", the movie, written and produced by Mark Harris. We have acquired an intimate theater at the beautiful Falls Event Center, located in Elk Grove, for your enjoyment and relaxation. This epic experience is for those that are in relationships or seeking one. Whether you are single, married, engaged or dating, this event promises to provide you with valuable insight designed to help you uncover purpose, passion, and personal fulfillment in planning for your future.
After the movie, we will have a respectful interactive discussion and share thoughts on the movie. Kurt and Shonda will moderate the discussion and share with you a little about their journey. This is a no holds bar open forum.
Light refreshments will be provided along with T-shirts and more.
Our prayer is that all attendees
1. Have a deeper understanding about healthy relationships
2. Identify areas that need to be improved, whether married or single
3. Examine the biblical perspective of relationships and create a solid foundation for successful and lasting unions.
(1) Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must be over 16
(2) What are my parking options?
Plenty of parking is available.
(3) What's the refund policy?
(4) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
(5) How many shirts come with a ticket?
One shirt per ticket holder.
8280 Elk Grove Boulevard
Elk Grove, CA 95758