Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach Class
This course teaches medical terminology from an anatomical approach. Root terms are divided by each body system. In this instructor-led class, the origin, a combined form, and an example of non-medical everyday usage is provided for each root term. Word Associations are provided as a learning tool. Unusual and interesting information is provided in regards to each term. Root terms are combined with prefixes and suffixes as your learning will culminate in the interpretation of several paragraphs of medical notes.
Some people use this class to prepare for a career in the health services industry by learning medical terminology in a memorable and enjoyable fashion.
Class can be taken online.
3800 McHenry Suite M
Modesto, CA 95356
Other Dates & Times
- All Day, Wednesday October 21 2020
- All Day, Wednesday August 21 2019
- All Day, Wednesday April 15 2020
- All Day, Wednesday December 18 2019
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Tuesday, Dec 10, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Sep 17, 9:00 AM
- Sacramento Job Fair September 19, 2019 - Hiring Events & Career Fairs in Sacramento, CA at Doubletree-SacramentoThursday, Sep 19, 11:00 AM