Maternal and Child Nutrition Information Webinar
Join us for this interactive online information session to hear and ask questions about the Master of Advanced Studies degree in Maternal and Child Nutrition. Learn about courses, prerequisites, applications, potential careers and even hear from Program Director Dr. Jane Heinig.
The UC Davis Master of Advanced Study in Maternal and Child Nutrition Program is designed to provide a strong scientific background while training professionals to design, implement and evaluate nutrition intervention programs for mothers and children from a wide variety of cultural, ethnic and social backgrounds.
Phone: (800) 752-0881
Event url: cpe.ucdavis.edu/section/maternal-and-child-nutrition-information-webinar
1333 Research Park Drive
Davis, CA 95618
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Yolo Hospice presents the Modern Alchemy of Western and Transpersonal Medicine at Stonegate Country ClubSunday, Oct 27, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 7:00 AM
- More Events at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education - Online
- Web Development Online Information Session at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education - OnlineTuesday, Oct 22, 11:00 AM
- Winemaking Certificate Program Online Information Session at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education - OnlineThursday, Oct 24, 12:00 PM