From Concept to Form: 3D Design and Printing - Online Course
In this class, you'll be completing four 3D printed projects over the span of 5 weeks. The four small projects will include making a mini desk sculpture, a planter, a shaker, and a freestyle project. Classes will be taught online and will meet once a week for 2 hours and projects will then be 3D printed in-house and shipped out to Verge Center for the Arts to be picked up at the end of the course. Students will learn the basics of how 3D printers work and use introductory CAD software to complete projects. Jose will teach the flow process of 3D printing, revealing how to take an idea and make it a reality.
Cost: $250 OR $225 FOR VERGE MEMBERS
625 S St.
Sacramento, CA 95811
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Thursday, Dec 31, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Verge Center for the Arts
- Sunday, Dec 13, 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 15, 4:30 PM
- More Events on December 4, 2020
- Friday, Dec 4, 5:00 PM
- Mattel Opens Virtual “Fisher-Price™ Toy Museum” on Instagram to Celebrate the Brand’s 90th Birthday at Sacramento, California, United StatesFriday, Dec 4, 6:00 PM
- Friday, Dec 4, 10:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.