Fight for the Right: 100 Years of Women Voting
Featuring artifacts, historic photographs and interactive activities, "Fight for the Right: 100 Years of Women Voting" is an all-new temporary exhibit chronicling women's struggle for the right to the vote from the mid-19th century to the ratification of the 19th Amendment on Aug. 26, 1920, drawing parallels to the ongoing fight for women's equality that continues today. Developed in collaboration with First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom, who served as California's representative on the Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission, the project launched on Aug. 26. 2020, marking the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment's ratification. For more information, visit https://www.californiamuseum.org/fight-right.
1020 O St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, March 19, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, April 18, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday, March 25, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday, April 30, 2021, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Saturday, Mar 6, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 3, 3:15 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 14, 11:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.