Disability and Aging Capitol Action Day
Join Californians of all ages building community with older adults and people with disabilities. Festivities include a resource fair, educational rally, march to the Capitol, and legislative visits.
Disability and Aging Capitol Action Day will be a day-long event mobilizing California’s aging and disability communities in Sacramento, California.
The day will be filled with opportunities to build community, learn about and share resources, educate our policy makers and elevate the collective power of older adults and people with disabilities.
Register today: https://disabilityactioncoalition.org/2019-dcad-information/
• Visit dozens of booths at the Resource Fair
• Enjoy prominent leaders speaking at the Educational Rally at Cesar Chavez Plaza
• March with us from Cesar Chavez Plaza to south steps of State Capitol
• Meet with your local lawmakers
• More than 1,000 participants
• Over 40 Disability & Aging Community Resource Fair Vendors
• People with disabilities of all ages, older adults, family, friends, and allies from across California
Free lunch provided for those who register.
Cost: Please register!
910 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, May 30, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 11:00 AM