Country Fest to beat ALS
Campos Family Vineyards is teaming up with the ALS Foundation to host Country Fest to Beat ALS, featuring Coffey Anderson!
Campos Family Vineyards and The ALS Association Greater Sacramento Chapter invite you to join us in sponsoring the First Annual Country Fest to Beat ALS!! The evening will include:
- VIP dinner (*with purchase of a VIP ticket)
- LIVE performance by Coffey Anderson and opener Jeff Ricketts and The Dirt Road Band
- Live and Silent Auctions
- Release of the newest label in our Campos Give Back Wine Series, Quinny's Blend!
Cost: $35-$150 There's a separate $10 parking fee.
3501 Byer Road
Byron, CA 94514
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Apr 18, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 14, 11:00 AM
- Friday, Dec 13, 11:00 AM