9th Annual Sip & Snack at the MAC
The Galt Area Historical Society presents our 9th Annual Wine, Beer, and Food Event: Sip & Snack at the MAC, and evening featuring wine, beer, and food tastings from many local wineries, breweries, and restaurants & caterers. Live music and dancing under the stars will be provided by Phil & da Pinots band. There will be hayrides, tastings of vinegars and olive oils andt ours of the historic McFarland Home. Tickets available at www.galthistory.com, by going to PayPal, or by visiting Barsetti Vineyards tasting room at 400 4th St, Galt to purchase. Proceeds are for the continued preservation of the McFarland Living History Ranch.
Cost: $35 in advance; $45 at the door
8899 Orr Rd.
Galt, CA 95632
More Event Ideas
- More Events at McFarland Living History Ranch
- Saturday, Jun 22, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 5:00 AM
- More Events on July 27, 2019
- Saturday, Jul 27, 8:00 PM
- Scrum Master Certification | CSM Training | CSM Certification Workshop | Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in Elk at Elk GroveSaturday, Jul 27, 9:00 AM
- Agile & Scrum Certification Class | Agile & Scrum Training | Agile & Scrum Exam Prep Course | Agile & Scrum Boot Camp | at StocktonSaturday, Jul 27, 9:00 AM