5th Annual GO2 Foundation Walk/Run Sacramento
This is a 5 kilometer (k) walk/run to raise funds and awareness to increase lung cancer survival. You can walk, run or jog this 5K walk/run. Participate as an individual or bring your friends and family and be part of the team. We believe, with your help, we will transform lung cancer survivorship! GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer Walk/Run events raise much-needed funds for innovative research, life-saving patient services and federal advocacy, which will change the future of lung cancer. Each event provides fun, family-friendly activities, including music, a walk/run, event awards, kid's activities and more!
Cost: $30 - pre-registration walker, $35 - pre-regentration runner; $35 day of walker, $40 day of runner, Lung Cancer Survivor - free
3800 W. Land Park Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95822
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Apr 25, 7:30 AM
- Saturday, Feb 29, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 12, 5:30 PM
- More Events at William Land Park
- Saturday, Mar 14, 12:00 PM
- More Events on March 28, 2020
- Saturday, Mar 28, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Mar 28, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 28, 5:00 PM