Festival of Colors
Deriving from a traditional Indian festival, this traveling celebration of Holi Festival of Colors invites guests to come and celebrate the simple, joyful aspects of life.
Activities include live music, DJ’s, top of the hour color throws, interactive dance, yoga, free hugs, crafts and a range of ethnic vegetarian dishes. The festival strives to create an atmosphere of love, respect, compassion and spirituality.
Cost: $6 online Kids under 12 are Free
2115 6th St.
Sacramento, CA 95818
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Jun 23, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Apr 22, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 21, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Southside Park
- Saturday, Oct 6, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 19, 10:00 AM